Wednesday, June 5, 2013

In search of the masked man



Introduction

Oh shit! I cried out quite loudly. Though there was no one around to hear that. I already got the idea that the road I took was a very wrong one and I am miles away from my destination. i have been walking in this rough terrain for more than an hour now.  The wind was blowing past me, it was already 8:00 pm and there I was walking alone to an unknown location. I was somewhere in the Himalayas, lost in the blizzard. Abduction of a loved one, sometimes makes you do impossible things, and so here I was searching for my love and plotting to get a revenge. I might have lost the road now but I will be there to save her. I looked at my map and got an idea to reach my destination faster. I hope we meet soon masked man cause I swear I will make you pay. Till then....
(cont'd)







P.S - Its my first story, I don't know how it will go, just trying a new thing. Thank you all for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment